Life is what you make it. I recently moved from a quiet town in the country to chase my big city dreams. Nothing ever goes smoothly, nothing is ever what it seems, but everyday I am getting closer. I am yet another slightly less-than-average girl trying to find her way in London, and in life.

Saturday, 5 May 2012

I'll be back!

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I've been completely out of the loop recently, but Thursday was officially my last day of Uni! EVER! Don't get me started on how scary that is.
Anywho, I have 3 essays due in the next few weeks, general birthday shenanigans for the next few days and then I am officially and totally back with a vengeance! This is just to let you know, I've not fallen off the face of the earth and I'm really looking forward to having the time to get back into blogging because I miss you all so much! I've got a few ideas buzzing around my head, and in the next few weeks I'll be posting about Thalgo Skincare and Spa products; Good Things Miracle Mattifier; Revlon Photoready Airbrush; and plenty of cute little gifts I got for my birthday as I try them out.
Please bear with me! I hope everyone is fabulous :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment