Life is what you make it. I recently moved from a quiet town in the country to chase my big city dreams. Nothing ever goes smoothly, nothing is ever what it seems, but everyday I am getting closer. I am yet another slightly less-than-average girl trying to find her way in London, and in life.

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Douchebags'R'Us

Boy, do I not want it.

What a difference an evening can make. I met Jack tonight and my whole opinion of him has turned 360 degrees. I really do not like him, and I am gutted.

He was arrogant (even too much for me, and I love arrogance); he was boring (literally how much can one say about oneself?); he was a show off (oh yeah, I'm generally smarter than everyone I've ever met, I'd love someone to challenge me but they never do); he was completely obnoxious (both guys and girls are queuing up to get me). Yeah just give it a rest. Goodbye Mr Perfect, I knew it was too good to be true. Although I expected Mr Perfect to just dwindle in to Mr Meh, not Mr Fucking Moron. God, I hate "men". I use the term lightly, because that is not what a man does. A man knows himself and does not try to belittle, undermine or generally piss of the people he's with. Or at least the men that I want to be associated with don't, anyway.

And despite that, I still messaged him at the end of the night because I need the final word. I also need help. Should I give him another chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment