Life is what you make it. I recently moved from a quiet town in the country to chase my big city dreams. Nothing ever goes smoothly, nothing is ever what it seems, but everyday I am getting closer. I am yet another slightly less-than-average girl trying to find her way in London, and in life.

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Realisation

Something strange happened today. At work, I'm trying to hire an apprentice. To be more precise, I've been trying to hire an apprentice for the past 2 months, but Jesus Christ the amount of dumb people out there these days is shocking.

Moving on, I interviewed someone this afternoon and came out feeling quite positive. When I came back, my colleague asked me how it had gone, and I said well. When he asked why, I said "Because she reminded me of me. And I like me."

And I realised that was true - for the first time in a very long time, I like the person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment