Life is what you make it. I recently moved from a quiet town in the country to chase my big city dreams. Nothing ever goes smoothly, nothing is ever what it seems, but everyday I am getting closer. I am yet another slightly less-than-average girl trying to find her way in London, and in life.

Friday, 24 October 2014

I am not ok

Life is full of residual expectations that other people put on you. It's so hard to be happy, you need to learn to say you're not okay. You need help and that doesn't take you weak. Sometimes you need to look out for yourself, only you know what's best for yourself. You need to protect you.

Saying I'm not ok is not weak, it's the strongest thing you can ever do. 

I'm just not right, there's something wrong in my head. I want to be normal but I just can't there's just something wrong with me. Why was I born this way? Why couldn't I be normal? I stopped being a happy person somewhere along the way and I don't know why or how to get that back. Why can't I be ok?

I can't be who you want me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment